Skill Engrained With an Art to Execute
This HR Training Program provides:
- Innovative skills.
- Behavior and strategies for recruiting employees.
- Reducing employee turnover.
- Promoting employee development and retaining a talented.
- Flexible and diverse workforce.
By the end of the training, Trainee will be able to:
- List all HR functions & duties and recognize their contributions to organizational success.
- Describe the variations between policies, processes, and procedures
- Apply suitable HR policies and procedures writing techniques
- Describe the motive and usefulness of human resources policies and procedures
- Evolve human resources policies and procedures